Helmer Scientific designs, integrates, manufactures, markets, and distributes specialized medical and laboratory equipment to clinical and life science customers in over 125 countries.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We offer a positive team environment
- We offer an opportunity to fulfill potential by performing meaningful and rewarding work
- We are committed to serving customers, team members and the world community
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? We have a career opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Intern to join our team!
The Biomedical Engineering Intern will be engaged in projects that incorporate
- Data Capture and Analysis
- Technology exploration
- Part design and optimization
- Packaging design
- Product documentation
- Product test and data acquisition
Education Currently pursuing a Biomedical Engineering degree. Must be sophomore or above.
Work Hours 8am-5pm, 5 days per week
- Root cause analysis & troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office
- 3D CAD/Inventor experience
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills
If you don’t meet the minimum requirements we’ve listed, but still think you are qualified for the job, you are welcome to apply for consideration.