This could be your everyday
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. During this program, you will be investigating fundamental mechanisms by which novel therapeutics can harness the immune system to fight cancer.
- Plan and perform laboratory experiments
- Analyze data and communicate results
- Present results in internal forums
Here’s What It Takes To Win
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The highly motivated individual we seek is a collaborative person with these qualifications:
Amgen requires that all individuals applying for a grad internship or a co-op assignment at Amgen must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years or older
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s Degree program from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent
- Completion of one year of study from an accredited college or university prior to the internship commencing
- Enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s degree program following the potential internship or co-op assignment with an accredited college or university
- Must not be employed at the time the internship starts
- Student must be located in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Degree concentration(s) in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, or Cancer Biology
- Has experience with Lab work, cell culture, and running assays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth in addition to their well-being:
- Build a network of colleagues that will endure and grow throughout your time with us and beyond.
- Bring your authentic self to the table and become the professional you’re inspired to be through accepting a culture that values the diversity of thought and experience and will flex to your strengths and possibilities.
- Participate in executive and social networking events, as well as community volunteer projects.