Job Description: Unique opportunity in our Data and Analytics space to utilize your science background and learn some new skills in data analytics. This position will contribute to the development and use of data lake and work in close collaboration with key stakeholders in the Research, Process Development, and Biometrics teams. Contribute to various project activities: understanding and capturing analytics requirements, solutioning, testing the solutions, documentation, communication, and training. This position is reporting to the Data Analytics team in Information Technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute towards identifying opportunities for consolidating, integrating, standardizing data and visualizations
- Capture and document requirements (problem statements and desired solutions)
- Analyze and build data models and visualizations
- Showcase the data analytics capabilities and help drive data culture within the R&D teams
- Explore options and present recommendations
- Testing the solutions
- Creating presentations for core team and management
- Managing project activities and timelines
- Prioritizing requirements/activities
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Major in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Bio Engineering, Biometrics, Biochemistry, Data Science, or related field required (or relevant experience)
- Must be a sophomore or junior in a US University
- A keen interest in data analytics/data science/statistics
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.